pk10永久可用出号公式技巧

继续访问电脑版 Please select to enter the mobile version | continue to access the desktop version
Ma On Shan OK Forum

Everyone in this society is not easy ~ please be patient

2876人阅读21人回复 只看楼主 Posted on the day before yesterday at 14:07 2876 people read 21 people reply

1 2 下一页 page
Back to list Post new
The master who just came to pick up the delivery, is in his fifties, I do n’t know what the reason is, his leg is injured, and he has a hard time walking.
There was also a master last week. Because a sanitation worker ran a red light, he braked suddenly and threw himself out. He also suffered a leg injury, but he insisted on taking orders for delivery.
On a few occasions, my merchandiser was accidentally distorted by the flasher during the delivery process, and I will actively compensate the customer for the difference. I hope they will understand. Most customers are very polite: It doesn't matter, it doesn't affect the food, and it is not easy for you! understanding!
Sincerely thank you guys
I will never ask for a courier for the money I lost (you can find a courier claim before you sign for it), because they really did n’t do it on purpose. They worked hard to get a single order and earned 10 yuan. Yuan, it's wind and rain.
Of course it's not easy for me The money I lost was just a busy afternoon

share to: QQ friends and groups QQ friends and groups QQ space QQ space Tencent Weibo Tencent Weibo Tencent friends Tencent friends
Favorite Favorites share it Amoy Posts awesome 33 Likes Step on Step on
One time the take-out brother overturned my milk tea, and there was no drop left. He took the initiative and bought it for me. Make me feel bad for a long time. It is not easy for people who are running for a living, whether part-time or full-time.
3 #
| 只看该作者 Posted the day before yesterday 12:15 | Only the author
Good people, a harmonious society needs more of you like this! Like you!
Twenty or thirty yuan can keep you busy all afternoon? Confirm that sentence, the vast majority of women work to spend boring time, and you did not forget to be Lei Feng halfway,
Not a matter of principle
Understanding each other, everyone is in a good mood in a harmonious society.
Mutual understanding and mutual respect come from: iPhone client
8 #
| 只看该作者 Posted the day before yesterday 12:54 | Only the author
Kindness is human instinct .......
Good people and good news, business is booming from: Android client
Love each other is a slogan, and hurt each other is a fact from: Android client
Reply to support Against

Report using props

11 #
发表于前天 13:48 该帖来自手机版 | 只看该作者 Louzhu | Posted at 13:48 the day before yesterdayThis post is from mobile version | Only look at the author
xms001 Posted at 2019-12-29 13:10
Good people and good news, business is booming

Thank you
Reply to support Against

Report using props

12 #
发表于前天 13:52 该帖来自手机版 | 只看该作者 Posted by 13:52 the day before yesterday This post is from mobile version | Only the author
Sword of RevengePosted on 2019-12-29 12:01
One time the take-out brother overturned my milk tea, and there was no drop left. He took the initiative and bought it for me. Make me feel bad for a long time. People running for their livelihoods, no ...

In fact, when we encountered these things, we were very sad, and indeed the customer's goods were damaged. I should do nothing to lose money.

Reply to support Against

Report using props

13 #
发表于前天 13:54 该帖来自手机版 | 只看该作者 Louzhu | Posted at 13:54 the day before yesterday This post is from mobile version | Only the author

Thank you for your understanding Support from: Android client
Reply to support Against

Report using props

14 #
发表于前天 13:55 该帖来自手机版 | 只看该作者 Posted by 13:55 the day before yesterday This post is from mobile version | Only look at the author
1875551773 published on 2019-12-29 12:21
Twenty or thirty yuan can keep you busy all afternoon? Confirm that sentence, the vast majority of women work to spend boring time, and you did not forget to be Lei Feng halfway ...

I'm exaggerating, meaning that once I lose money + freight, my order must be made in vain.
1875551773 published on 2019-12-29 12:21
Twenty or thirty yuan can keep you busy all afternoon? Confirm that sentence, the vast majority of women work to spend boring time, and you did not forget to be Lei Feng halfway ...

How much do you pay for most of a month?
Reply to support Against

Report using props

1 2 下一页 page
Back to list Post new
You need to log in before you can reply to log in | Register for free

this version of the rules