pk10永久可用出号公式技巧

继续访问电脑版 Please select to enter the mobile version | continue to access the desktop version
Ma On Shan OK Forum
1 2 下一页 page
Back to list Post new
So it ’s important to see someone who has washed their hair,
It is important that you can see without washing your hair.
share to: QQ friends and groups QQ friends and groups QQ space QQ space Tencent Weibo Tencent Weibo Tencent friends Tencent friends
Favorite Favorites share it Amoy Posts awesome 10 Likes Step on Step on
The former is love and the latter is marriage.
Wash your hair once every two or three days. The most important thing is refreshing and non-greasy. From: Android client
Respect is mutual, like is your own. I like everything you like, but I do n’t like it.
It ’s all important, otherwise why would you go to see him? At least when you decide to see him, he is important.
The person you see now after washing your hair, maybe he will become unimportant in the future, I believe that if you see him in the future, you don't have to dress up.
The person you see now without washing your hair may not be important in the future. At that time you don't want to see him. If you want to see, you must dress up again.
So you might as well ask yourself this, assuming they are not important to you in the future, whoever you see will wash your hair, whoever won't wash your hair.
In the end, if you can decide whether the weight of the person is important or not, then the decision is in your hands. Ask us what to do? Don't you count?
After the meeting it was given to Izumi, only the important comes from: Android client
7 #
只看该作者 Posted 2019-12-26 15:36:18 | Just look at the author
Published on 2019-12-26 15:11
After meeting, it ’s important to give it a bath.

It doesn't matter whether you wash your hair or meet anyone, you must be fragrant in your heart.
Reply to support Against

Report using props

Every day when I get up, I must wash, not because of the dirty but because of the mess. From: iPhone client
9 #
发表于2019-12-26 21:11:17 该帖来自手机版 | 只看该作者 Posted on 2019-12-26 21:11:17 This post is from a mobile version | Only the author
Doraemon MarukoPosted on 2019-12-26 11:36
Wash your hair once every two or three days.

What it says is from: iPhone client
Reply to support Against

Report using props

10 #
发表于2019-12-26 21:12:18 该帖来自手机版 | 只看该作者 Posted by 2019-12-26 21: 12: 18This post is from mobile version | Only look at the author
wklwcl Posted at 2019-12-26 12:42
Respect is mutual, like is your own. I like everything you like, but I do n’t like it.

When you like you, everything is you.
Reply to support Against

Report using props

11 #
发表于2019-12-26 21:13:13 该帖来自手机版 | 只看该作者 Posted on 2019-12-26 21:13:13 This post is from a mobile version | Only the author
wth520 posted on 2019-12-26 13:05
It ’s all important, otherwise why would you go to see him? At least when you decide to see him, he is important.
The person you see now after washing your hair, maybe he will not be in the future ...

Well said.
Reply to support Against

Report using props

12 #
发表于2019-12-26 21:14:18 该帖来自手机版 | 只看该作者 Posted by 2019-12-26 21: 14: 18This post is from mobile version | Only look at the author
Ma_Que Posted on 2019-12-26 16:00
Every day I get up and wash, not because it is dirty but because of mess

Our women have long hair and wash it every 2 days.
Reply to support Against

Report using props

13 #
只看该作者 Published on 2019-12-26 22:03:29 | Just look at the author
Respect is mutual

Reply to support Against

Report using props

It can be done without beheading.
Reply to support Against

Report using props

People who meet without shampooing are either relatives or close friends or partners or lovers who stay together everyday From: iPhone client
1 2 下一页 page
Back to list Post new
You need to log in before you can reply to post | Free registration

this version of the rules