pk10永久可用出号公式技巧

继续访问电脑版 Please select to enter the mobile version | continue to access the desktop version
Ma On Shan OK Forum

[Parenting Q & A] Baby Checkup

只看楼主 Published on 2019-12-11 22:22:41 13002 people read 11 people reply only to see the landlord

Do I have to go to the hospital for a medical checkup after 42 days of birth? I don't seem to have much impression. When I was in the hospital, I didn't seem to listen to the nurse. Tell me.
share to: QQ friends and groups QQ friends and groups QQ space QQ space Tencent Weibo Tencent Weibo Tencent friends Tencent friends
Favorite Favorites share it Amoy Posts awesome 3 Likes Step on Step on
Adults and children should be checked. Adults mainly look at postpartum recovery.
Reply to support Against

Report using props

Yes, mothers and babies have to go for medical examinations, just in women and children, with two more family members to accompany, the scene will be messy From: Android client
Reply to support Against

Report using props

4 #
只看该作者 Published on 2019-12-10 09:09:27 | Just look at the author
It ’s expensive. It will cost more than 800 for the medical examination. It ’s 800 for adults and children.
Reply to support Against

Report using props

I need a physical examination, but I did n’t go to the women and children and went to the community hospital!
Reply to support Against

Report using props

The 42-day physical examination here should be free. Soon after the child returns from the hospital, a doctor at the community hospital will come to help check it first, and then say that he will go to check again in 42 days.
Reply to support Against

Report using props

Yes, adults and children are required to undergo a physical examination for 42 days to see how the mother recovers, and the health of the baby.
Reply to support Against

Report using props

Go to the community to check some necessary, go to the women and children can pit you big hundreds from: iPhone client
Reply to support Against

Report using props

Going, Bao Ma, it's still very important. You can also postpone it for a few days. From: Android Client
Reply to support Against

Report using props

If you want to go, you can also go to the community. In fact, it is pit money, you will know when you go.
Reply to support Against

Report using props

This seems to be the same as the vaccination book.
Reply to support Against

Report using props

You need to log in before you can reply to post | Free registration

this version of the rules