pk10永久可用出号公式技巧

继续访问电脑版 Please select to enter the mobile version | continue to access the desktop version
Ma On Shan OK Forum

[Parenting Q & A] What kind of cough do half-year-olds see in Yixin Clinic?

只看楼主 Published on 2019-11-25 19:16:48 17435 people read 39 people responded only to the landlord

1 2 3 下一页 page
Back to list Post new
Shiyeye Hospital went to see that nothing came back and the nursing results were not good. A friend recommended me to go to Yixin Clinic to check it. Recently, the child has a little severe cough. May I ask if this is reliable? From: Android Client
share to: QQ friends and groups QQ friends and groups QQ space QQ space Tencent Weibo Tencent Weibo Tencent friends Tencent friends
Favorite Favorites 1 share it Amoy Posts awesome 7 likes Step on Step on
2 #
只看该作者 Published on 2019-11-25 13:36:46 | Only the author
Do not be superstitious in small clinics.
3 #
只看该作者 Published on 2019-11-25 14:18:01 | Only the author
My family also had a runny nose for half a month and went to Shishiye Hospital like a cough. The ordinary number that I started to see was the expert number. The director said that it was too small and I could n’t get it. After the doctor said that after everything came back, I took good care of myself. I never believed in those small clinics. It was really something.
Can't go to Nanjing Children's Hospital, rest assured from: iPhone client
Super many people go, super many little babies, it ’s amazing. I've seen it, and that's it. But they all said that if you want to see the special baby, you must hurry up and go to the top. From: iPhone client
So big Nanjing Children's Hospital is open there, you ca n’t help but ask how the clinic is!

It ’s very general, it ’s anti-inflammatory and cough medicine. I do n’t think it is different from other places
Go to Jiangdong Clinic, it should also come from: iPhone client
Reply to support Against

Report using props

I do n’t know. From: Android Client

Report using props

Go directly to Nanjing Children's Hospital! My family had a cough for a week and went to prescribe some medicine and come back to eat, now it ’s alright From: Android client
Reply to support Against

Report using props

do not go! !! !! !! !!
Reply to support Against

Report using props

Medicine can come from: Android client

Report using props

To film, common cold anti-inflammatory drugs can be, mycoplasma azithromycin, cough is a person's self-protection anyway, or lung inflammation, the right medicine.
Reply to support Against

Report using props

A half-year-old child wo n’t see it. It ’s too young to see things. It ’s best to go to Nanjing Children ’s Hospital.
Reply to support Against

Report using props

How dare you go to the clinic? Admire from: iPhone client
Reply to support Against

Report using props

1 2 3 下一页 page
Back to list Post new
You need to log in before you can reply to post | Free registration

this version of the rules